Activated Microsilver Face Cream
Activated Microsilver Face CreamActivated Microsilver Face Cream
11 reviews
$29.00$25.00

Helps reduce irritation and breakouts caused by wearing face masks.


Made in the USA with 99% natural ingredients. The remaining 1% is used to stabilize the formula. 

Helps reduce irritation and breakouts caused by wearing face masks.


Made in the USA with 99% natural ingredients. The remaining 1% is used to stabilize the formula. 

Activated Microsilver

Silver is a natural element that has been used for thousands of years for its powerful antibacterial effects. 


Our Activated Microsilver is an advanced form of microparticle silver, optimized to fight minor skin inflammation and promote healing. 

Promoting Skin Flora

This formulation includes prebiotics to promote healthy skin flora.

How it Works

Silver Essences Activated Microsilver latches to the surface of the skin, releasing silver ions to combat irritation and breakouts.  


Once attached, the silver ion inactivates and kills the bacteria.¹


¹Scientific Explanation

According to a 2018 study published by the International Journal of Nanomedicine, positively charged silver ion nanoparticles are attracted to bacterial cell membranes because of its negative charge. As the cell membrane of bacteria is mostly comprised of carboxyl, phosphate, and amino groups, it is proven to be negatively charged. As positively and negatively charged particles are attracted to one another, positively charged silver ions naturally attach to the negatively charged bacterial membrane. 


Once attached, the silver ion is observed to penetrate the membrane and cause leakage, which inactivates and kills the bacteria. 

Experience

Our team has been manufacturing nanoparticle silver for over 25 years. After perfecting our technology, we developed our proprietary Activated Microsilver formulation. 

Ingredients

Water, coco-caprylate, glycerin, sodium acrylate copolymer, tocopherol, yeast extract, lecithin, silver, sodium phylate

100% Natural • Vegan • Non-GMO 

Made in the USA 

Customer Reviews
4.8 Based on 11 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
J
03/01/2021
Jake
United States United States
Improvements

Been using this daily for the last 2 weeks and I do have noticeable improvements. Also stopped the dryness and itching.

DV
02/25/2021
Diana V.
United States United States
No itch

Helps with itchiness on my face.

TL
02/25/2021
Thomas L.
United States United States
Good

Gets the job done

JB
02/24/2021
Judith B.
United States United States
Helps with Stinging

I get sweaty at work with my mask on and my face starts stinging after a while. This has helped with the stinging and I'm a happy camper.

TS
02/22/2021
Travis S.
United States United States
Gentle Cream

I have sensitive skin, so a lot of creams end up irritating my face. I've had no issues with this cream so far and it's been helping with my rash.